Published by the Unit For Social and Environmental Research or edited by the Director.
- Lebel, L., Hoanh, C.T., Krittasuthacheewa, C., Daniel, R. 2014. (eds) Climate risks, regional integration and sustainability in the Mekong Region. Strategic Information and Research Development Centre and Stockholm Environment Institute Petaling Jaya and Bangkok.
- Daniel, R., L. Lebel, and K. Manorom, editors. 2013. Governing the Mekong: engaging in the politics of knowledge. Strategic Information and Research Development Centre / GB Gerakbudaya Enterprise Sdn. Bhd, Selangor, Malaysia.
- Lebel, L., S. Lorek, and R. Daniel, editors. 2010. Sustainable production consumption systems: knowledge, engagement and practice. Springer Dordrecht.
- Lebel, L., C. T. A. Chen, A. Snidvongs, and R. Daniel, editors. 2009. Critical states: Environmental challenges to development in Monsoon Asia. SIRD/Gerakbudaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
- Lebel, L., J. Dore, R. Daniel, and Y. S. Koma, editors. 2007. Democratizing water governance in the Mekong region. Mekong Press, Chiang Mai.
Selected book chapters
- The Politics of Scale in Environmental Assessment (Chapter)
- Sub-global Scenarios (Chapter) in Millennium Ecosystem Assessment Report
- The lazy garden bio-innovation as a resilience-building strategy of farmers in the uplands of northern Thailand (Chapter)
- Interplay between new basin organisations, pre-existing institutions and emerging environmental networks in the Mae Kuang watershed, northern Thailand (Chapter)
- The promise of flood protection: Dykes and dams, drains and diversions (Chapter)
- Adaptation to climate change and social justice: challenges for flood and disaster management in Thailand