The following papers are selected publications from 2016 by Dr. Louis Lebel, Director of USER.
- Knowledge and Innovation Relationships in the Shrimp Industry in Thailand and Mexico (Abstract)
- Tilapia Diseases and Management in River-Based Cage Aquaculture in Northern Thailand (Abstract)
- Crafting Usable Knowledge for Sustainable Development (Abstract)
- Entry Points for Climate-Informed Planning for the Water Resources and Agriculture Sectors in Cambodia (Abstract)
- Linking Knowledge With Action in the Pursuit of Sustainable Water-Resources Management (Abstract)
- Learning About Climate-Related Risks: Decisions of Northern Thailand Fish Farmers in a Role-Playing Simulation Game (Abstract)
- Disaster Governance and the Scalar Politics of Incomplete Decentralization: Fragmented and Contested Responses to the 2011 Floods in Central Thailand (Abstract)